19 Dec Gamification Employed To Make Learning Language Easier
Posted at 18:47h
in Social Media / Online Marketing
Learning a foreign language may have just gotten easier. You may remember our earlier article on the spread of gamification across technologies ranging from the commercial to the educational. Take a crack at this application to see if you find the approach easier to get a grip of than through the use of language books or CDs.
Duolingo = Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and English. Totally fun and 100% free.
• Google Play’s “Best of the Best” 2013.
• “Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can’t beat Duolingo.” —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors’ Choice for Language Learning.
• “Far and away the best free language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
• “We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive.” —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It’s fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It’s constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there’s no better choice than Duolingo.