14 May Here For You Before, During And Now After Too!
As of today, May 17th, restrictions put in place to reduce the spread of Coronavirus are being eased, which is going to have a huge and hopefully positive impact on businesses all over the country. Much like some of you, Silvertoad has remained open to help keep everyone going throughout the pandemic, now, we’re here to help post pandemic too and get you back on track and begin the ‘new normal.’
Here’s an outline of the rules that are changing across the country, please have a read to see which changes are going to impact your business:
- Up to six people, or two households of any size, may meet indoors. Overnight stays allowed
- Up to 30 people may meet outdoors
- Pubs, bars and restaurants can open indoors
- Indoor entertainment (such as museums and cinemas) can resume
- Outdoor events allowed up to the lower of 4,000 attendees or 50 per cent capacity
- Social distancing and close physical contact with friends and family a matter of personal judgment
- No limit to attendees at funerals
- Up to 30 people can attend weddings and other life events
- Care home residents are allowed up to five named visitors
- Hotels, B&Bs, sport and gym classes may reopen
- Overseas holidays permitted to “green list” countries
- No face coverings required in secondary school classrooms
- In-person teaching permitted at universities
If you haven’t yet got everything you need updated and ready, then get in touch and we can help get you and your business up to speed and ready for this new phase.
Our team are on hand to support you with your social media and wider marketing, website requirements, design, print and promotional needs.
Welcome back everyone, its great to be back to some sense of normality!