14 Nov Why Blog?
Silvertoad team sat around the table and came up with the ultimate list of reasons why they think all of their clients should consider blogging on a regular basis. Each day, about 172,800 blogs are created. That’s two blogs every second. With so many blogs springing up daily, you might be wondering, “Should I start a blog?” The answer of course is yes which is why the list of points shown below should convince you that we know what’s good for you, and why you should start a blog.
- Blogging grows your platform as an expert and thought leader.
- Blogging allows you to share your expertise with the audience, giving you and your business a professional approach.
- By posting blogs to your business’ Facebook or Twitter page, you can engage with your audience via social media sites – a global method of today’s society.
- Importantly, blogging gives your business authority.
- This builds a trust between client and business. When potential clients search Google for an answer, they will see your expertise through the power of a blog. Your business is then positioned as the ‘reliable expert’.
- It is important to know that blogging will save you and your business a ton of money! Blogging is cheaper than paid advertising. It is not an interruptive procedure unlike cold calling, which can make your business look unprofessional.
- Blogging will enable you to build relationships with influencers. Other bloggers in your niche area can join discussions in your blog with you and vice versa. This opens up opportunities for potential partnerships – a huge benefit.
- Blogging can lead to additional revenue streams. As a small business, it is important to as much income as possible – something small businesses often struggle to get. Just by posting one blog, additional sources of income can be obtained.
- Blogging is a quick road to publishing – you can take a series of blog posts and put them together into an EBook. EBook’s look professional for a business, and these will speak to your audience, increasing your conversions. You can even get a book of your blog posts published into a physical book. This establishes your business further as an authority and expert.
- You can even release and advertise new products from your business via blogging.
We provide a great copywriting and editing service that includes a blog writing package so call get in touch!