Thinking of running google AdWords?
If you run a business, you’ve probably heard of Google Ads (previously AdWords). This is google’s version of Pay Per Click (PPC) internet marketing and is highly effective for getting your business products or services effective online exposure.
As far as advertising goes, Google ads work – there’s no doubt about that and it can have an instant impact. Some companies rely entirely on Google AdWords for their inbound marketing and as a company, google made $79.38 billion in revenue in 2016 alone! And that was a £7 billion increase on 2015 figures!
We implement, manage and use google ads for a variety of our customers at Silvertoad and all with success. However, you do need to be cautious as it can cost a lot of money and if you’re not careful, things can run away and leave you with a big bill! Many people try to manage google Ads themselves with google’s support, however, the issue with this can be that google are there to sell their service and you can easily be led to spending more than you need to. That’s where we come in and help optimise campaign’s to suit you, not google!
5 reasons you should consider running google ads!
1. Google Ads are measurable! They provide a wealth of stats and metrics that allow you to see at a granular level what works and what doesn’t. You can determine if your campaigns aren’t doing well or not. This is essential data and allows you to decide how to improve your campaigns.
2. Google Ads near instant! Whilst SEO can take months to progress and become effective. Google Ads is a great solution as you don’t have to wait long to see results. Whilst working on the SEO, you can put resources into a Google Ads campaign and start seeing instant results.
3. Google Ads are effective! By taking top spots on search engine result pages (SERPs) visitors are exposed to your ads first. You can see where these appear – look for ‘Ad’ in green next to a hyperlink to see what is a paid ad.
4. Google Ads complements all your other marketing efforts. They also allow you to remarket. You can track past visitors to your website with a cookie, and you can track them around the internet and target your adverts to them through their browsing. This way, your brand stays at the forefront of their mind. Have you ever a company ad follow you around the web? That’s no coincidence.
5. Your competition is using google Ads! If you’re not using it and your competition is, there is definitely going to be a significant advantage on their behalf. In many ways, this leaves you with no choice but to take them on and level the field or risk being left behind. This is a lot to do with the £££ Billions google make each year…!
There is a lot more to PPC and google ads then our quick summary can share, but get in touch and we’ll help make sure you get the results your company needs.